As we age, certain things happen to our skin. We get more uneven pigmentation, age spots develop, and we gain fine lines and wrinkles. But help is here!
The Nordlys™ Frax 1550 will slow down and even reverse the visible signs of skin aging, removing the age spots and leaving the skin looking fresher and less wrinkled. Even better: there is no significant downtime and you can have a treatment and resume your day immediately.
How does the Nordlys™ Frax 1550 work?
With treatment, you can:
- Improve the appearance of acne scars and surgical scars
- Treat stretch marks
- Improve skin texture
Who is a good candidate?
- Skin texture, fine lines and wrinkles
- Treatment of pink or purple striae (stretch marks)
- Treatment of acne scars, ice-pick scars, rolling scars, boxcar scars, atrophic or hypertrophic scars
- Treatment of surgical or trauma scars
- Treatment of improving and repairing sun damage
- Treatment of minimizing age spots
What does it feel like?
Patients might experience mild redness and swelling, but can follow these tips to improve their comfort:
- Use a cold compress to minimize swelling (if needed)
- Avoid sun exposure during the healing process
- Avoid intense heat from a hot shower or hot tub
- Keep the skin moisturized using approved skincare products
How many sessions
do I need?
Treatment normally involves the use of a local numbing cream, which is normally applied 30 minutes before treatment. Typically, the treatment procedure itself takes from 20-45 minutes, depending on the size of the area to be treated.
What can I expect after my treatment?
- First 3 days: the skin will look red and possibly swollen. Your skin may appear dehydrated and become dry. To keep the skin healthy during this period, you’ll want to stay hydrated and avoid itching.
- Days 4 – 6: The redness and swelling should start to decrease, though your skin may still look a little dry.
- Day 7+: At this point, your skin might be a little pink and flaky. You can cover this with a mineral make-up or a tinted SPF.
NordLys™ Frax 1550 Top Benefits
- Visibly reduces scars and wrinkles in as little as one treatment
- Sweeps away old and damaged skin cells, including scar tissue
- Inspires collagen production to boost your supple skin
- Stronger settings can rejuvenate more resilient skin on the hands, neck, and décolletage
- Effective on darker skin tones
- Fractional laser technology shortens downtime compared to ablative laser resurfacing